Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm lovin' it...

Yes, I still love my job! I've been doing it for two weeks and it feels like longer. This afternoon I was the only person from my team in, so I was suddenly very busy. Slightly scary trying to make decisions about what's important, but there were other people who helped me. And I loved it! I wish I wasn't so tired all the time, but once I can walk/cook again I'll try to eat more vegetables and exercise more. I promise...

And I'm now able to do short distances with once crutch and occasional very short distances with no crutch. Aren't I clever!

And for the geeks among you - looks like Matt's had his WoW account stolen and he's very sad.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm really glad you are enjoying your job; long may it continue. I never enjoyed my jobs that much - and I intend, when I return to the world of work (outside of the home) to make sure that I find my niche next time round.

Sorry to Matt for the loss of WoW account - I've never heard of a WoW account before and I don't know what one is, but I am very sorry to hear that he is very sad and I hope that he gets another one soon.

Julesy said...

Hi chick, long time no see. Does the fantastic news your plaster has come off mean you can come to Sanctus tonight? I'm paying a visit to 6.30 tonight so would be lovely to see you. We can play hoppy* together as I'm limping from a damaged knee!

* a form of endearment given to me by work colleagues.