Sunday, October 01, 2006

This stuff is lethal...

In my ongoing search for alcohol that tastes nice, may I present Quinns, for which I can't find a good web link? Honestly, this stuff is lethal. It tastes pretty much like fruit juice but is 4% proof. Half way through my first bottle and I'd pretty much forgotten I should be drinking it slowly...

In other news, I've been to the Isle of Skye to visit my mother in law. She runs a bed and breakfast which I can highly recommend. And it's so beautiful up there! Best to go in season in my opinion. We're glad to be back in civilisation, and in our own house again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a mongozo fan myself...

Must try Quinns - who sells it?

Anonymous said...

btw. found a website about it:

www.drinkquinns.co.uk

Anonymous said...

try a drink called sabai. mmm...well nice. not sure if it tastes like quinns (never having had it) but it is a proper good drink!

Sarah said...

I found Quinns in a supermarket somewhere. Possibly Asda. Will not be bringing it on the Sanctus weekend away for obvious* reasons.

Never heard of sabai. Did you make it up?

*obvious to anyone who has ever been on one and had to help carry me ti bed.