Saturday, May 06, 2006

Timewasting

I have to write an essay. But instead:

Find out about The Cure For Information Overload

I beat the Tories in the local elections
Withington. Electorate: 9,959
Delores Elizabeth Long The Labour Party Candidate 613
Andrew Christopher Perfect The Conservative Party Candidate 207
Sarah Stuart Green Party 340
Simon David Wheale Liberal Democrat 1064


Rate your life:














My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King

8 comments:

Ruth said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the election result.

Fat Roland said...

Andrew Christopher Perfect?! Oh, come on, he's not real!

I tried the filmy ratey thing and I was an 18. I now have Christians waving placards outside my house declaring me to be blashepmous and obscene, and can I please put that thing away as I'll have someone's eye out.

Fat Roland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Thanks!

He may not be. He never showed up.

Well, they're right. But I applaud your health and safety concerns.

Anonymous said...

I think this clearly proves that you are, in fact, better than Perfect.

JoeyD said...

I got a 12 rating. it suggested films like Batman and Naked Gun 33 1/3. These are smelly boy films though.

Fat Roland said...

Dammit, Myn beat me to the best comment.

Senor Dunc said...

I was a 15. But I think its only because I'm a gay. everything else was really quite tame.