Saturday, August 19, 2006

waiting

Just to let you know that we don't have internet access at the moment so I probably won't be posting (or checking emails) until after the Bank Holiday, when I come home from Greenbelt.

Not that I have much to write about anyway. I sit on my sofa and try to while away the time doing something... Having a broken ankle is not hte most fascinating way to spend a couple of months!!!

I'm looking forward to Greenbelt. Slightly nervous about camping while on crutches but I think my friends will look after me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The problem with camping on crutches is you'll get wet, and your crutches will sink into the mud.

Far better to cap in a tent, I think.

Fat Roland said...

"I think my friends will look after me."

Ha ha ha haa ha ha ha ha haaa ha haaa ha ho ho ho ha haa ha ha ha ha haaa a-ha haaa ha ha haa ho hee hee hee ha ha hee hee ha ha haaa ha haaa ha ha haa ha ha woo haaaa ha ha haaa ha haaa oh my sides.

Yes, we'll look after you, of course we will.

Sarah said...

My friends looked after me. Eyan got ill as a direct punishment from God for laughing at the idea.