Friday, July 20, 2007

Waiting...

Due to complete today. I have been at work this morning and been on edge waiting for someone to ring me to tell me I can pick up the keys to my new house. It is now 1 o'clock and no-one has rung.

What if there is a problem? What if there is a bit of paper missing? What if the money hasn't come through?

So far our solicitor has been pretty good.

We have somewhere between six and eight people coming to help us move tomorrow. I need my keys NOW!*

Will be off-line for a bit until we get the internet set up in OUR NEW HOUSE...

*Do you ever get the sense from reading my blog that I might occasionally be a bit impatient?

2 comments:

RedHillian said...

I'm guessing you got the keys and moved in, now you just need to get online?

Hope it's going well...

Anonymous said...

No internet yet? That must be tough... It's been 2 weeks.

The alternative explanation is your new house was built on an indian burial ground and you've all been murdered in unlikely ways by the house.