Wednesday, May 07, 2008

On the home straight

I've been writing essays.  I've started revising.  I've been compiling crazy rotas juggling about 30 people's complicated lives.  I've been making lists and checking them twice.  and tomorrow I'm heading off to Sheffield for The Big Dress event.  I'm in charge of the stewards.  And I'm taking my revision notes with me.


It does feel hectic - I feel like I've been working for about 9 months solid.  But this time next week I'll have done my stewarding and finished my exam - and I'm really looking forward to the break!

2 comments:

Merlin said...

Hoping the stewarding went well (and maybe not too much cider)

Anonymous said...

Taking your revision notes.. good idea.

Using the revision time to sit in the caravan and eat cake. Not so good idea :p

Hope you pass. At least in the exam hall you'll be able to sit down for an hour (getting up and inspecting the fire extinguishers is generally frowned upon).