Thursday, September 04, 2008

Here, there and everywhere...

Just about getting over Greenbelt - it's tiring but completely awesome, and I feel like an amazing person when I'm there, and then I come home and I'm just tired and feel slightly less awesome - it takes me a week to get used to normal life again.  

And now I'm off again - going to Quinta with SPEAK to do Vocal Training, a weekend getting network people together to do training.  I haven't been for a while as I no longer work at SPEAK, and this time I'm just cooking - it should be a lovely relaxing weekend with lovely people in lovely countryside.  And I'm hoping to fit in a visit to my favourite baby on the way home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quinta.. I remember it well.

The pub at the bottom of the hill does good beer, and lockins :p Just remember to get a key before you go out otherwise you'll find yourselves banging on the door at 4am (not that I've done that, nooo, not me occifer...)

Fat Roland said...

I have deliberately pretended to be awesome ever since I returned from Greenbelt, and it seems to be working.

I love Quinta.