Saturday, September 03, 2005

We're not in Kansas any more, Toto

Definitely not at Greenbelt anymore. I went out with some friends from work on Thursday night. As we were walking across town I wondered if I would see anyone. But no... it's not Greenbelt, where I know maybe 100 or 150 people out of the 20,000 who attend (and who are mostly wandering round the festival village) - in Manchester I know maybe 50 or 75 out of the 3,000,000 who live here. So unlikely to see anyone then.

But someone should definitely tell my subconscious that I'm back home. Every night so far I've woken up convinced that I'm at Greenbelt and should be stewarding. I see people in my room. Once I woke up with no idea who Matt was. It's very strange and I hope it stops soon.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, I didn't dream about Greenbelt last night. And work is so busy I don't have time to miss Greenbelt. Maybe my subconcious is getting the idea.