Tuesday, January 17, 2006

And for the next...28 months...

So I handed in my essay. I felt bored. Term starts again in early February. What shall I do? I need a project. How about starting thinking about my dissertation? It's part of one of next semester's modules anyway. As I'm part time, it's not due in until May 2008. Talk about starting early.

I'm thinking about economic growth. It seems to be assumed that growth is not just good but essential. We Must Buy More. Is this true? What are the alternatives? This is what I hope to find out...

1 comment:

Fat Roland said...

'Economic growth' is an anagram of 'got chronic meow', 'groom ethnic cow', 'other cow coming' and, fantasticlly, 'crochet moon wig'.

For this reason alone, you should think about economic growth. Whilst crocheting a wig for the moon.