Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bored...

I am quite bored. Since finishing my essay, I have just not had anything to do. When I have letures, I'm so busy reading that I don't have time to do much else. I've tidied the cupboard under the stairs, fixed my bike and taken down Christmas decorations. I've also done quite a lot of cooking and washing up. But not much that's fun.

There are things I need to do - some stuff to do with www.sanctus1.co.uk, my church, some stuff to do with stewards for Soundcheck, and I should keep applying for a few jobs - my contract runs out at the end of January and if they don't renew it, or they try to keep me on casually, I will need a new job.

I also look at houses on the internet. But I'm even getting bored of that now...

January is a rubbish month - it's as cold and dark as December but without the christmassy lights. February is like January but slighly wetter and slightly lighter. Looking forward to March...

No comments: