Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Et voila!

All done... my essay is finished... I took out 1000 words yesterday to get it down to the word limit. It's a bit sad taking out all those words I'd worked so hard to find. And someof them were very good words. Some of them were interesting points which I had to take out because they didn't add anything relevant to the specific argument I was making. I think it's a good essay but I'll have to wait until I get the mark back to find out.

So now my time is my own... I can do what I want - until work on Monday...

4 comments:

Senor Dunc said...

post a comment with some of those deleted words. give them a home sarah. don't reduce them to "invalid" or "unnecessary". Give them back their dignity - their destiny - to be read and appreciated. GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS NEW YEAR...

Senor Dunc said...

I dunno?!?! Sarah, am I the real duncan?

Anonymous said...

Hmm, condensing words like 'some' and 'of' to make the infamous 'someof' may shorten the word count, but I don't think it will help things in the long run!

Sarah said...

It is the real dunc - look at the photos on his blog - oculd it be anyone else?

Matt, I don't think you, of all people, should criticise my spelling, grammar, punctuation... or anything else...