Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Strop over

I've stopped stropping and sulking about my essay. Really, life's too short. Particularly when you're as busy as I am.

Really, I should be too busy to blog. But why work when you can do stuff on the internet?

I had a lovely time at Ruthie's hen weekend. Took a bit of sleeping when I got home (roughly 12 hours) to recover. Now I'm trying to prepare for Soundcheck, apply for a job as a tutor in halls, and read for Thursday's seminar. I also need to think about two seminar presentations, an essay and my dissertation proposal. I'm off to Soundcheck at 6.00 on Thursday and get back on Monday at midnight. Tuesday I will be sleeping, Wednesday and Thursdya preparing for the next seminar and then Friday we're off to Belfast for Stephen and Ruthie's wedding, which we're very excited about. It's all go.

2 comments:

Fat Roland said...

I shall personally ensure you are distracted from your hubbubness when you come to Belfast this weekend.

I may spend all of the weekend with my hand an inch away from your face with me repeating "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you".

It's a really annoying thing to do to anyone, but hey it's a distraction.

Sarah said...

Erm... thanks... Where would I be without friends like you?