Tuesday, March 06, 2007

D-day

I have my driving test tomorrow at 13.03. I have been feeling a bit stressed and irritable for the past week (poor Matt) but not too worried. TodayI've been developing butterflies in my stomach. I know I'm a good enough driver to pass my test and I know I can do my manoeuvres. The question is whether I will pull it off tomorrow.

I appear to have told everyone I know about doing my test and the support has been really nice. And I'm not really bothered about failing - hey, I'm 27, I've failed things before and I've passed things before. It's not that big a deal.

I just can't be arsed with having to take more lessons, rebook my test and try again. I want to pass so it's done, I can drive and can have my Saturdays back.

I'll keep you posted

2 comments:

Fat Roland said...

13.03?

I hope you pass. I'm sure you'll pass. How can you not pass? Even if you don't pass, which you will, it will be a moral pass in the eyes of all your adoring fans.

03?!

Mary Beth said...

Good luck!