Friday, August 01, 2008

6 years!

We had our 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday.  We like to give each other presents related (vaguely) to the traditional gifts.  Guess what's traditional for 6?


We already had the most sugar in the world due to some unfortunate miscalculating when I did the cooking for a weekend away.  Now we have some more.






I haven't ever read Sugar.  I hope I never have to again.









More welcome but with less spelling accuracy - two Sugababes albums.








Chocolates - mmm - and they're made of sugar...
 






Two lush bath-bombs.  No sugar-relatedness at all.  But very nice.  








Not sugar-related but will last slightly longer than the chocolate.  Or the sugar.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the teapot, it looks honest and bright:)

Sarah said...

Yes, I would have hated to have a dishonest teapot.

Anonymous said...

one that pours coffee:)

Sarah said...

That would definitely be dishonest...