Saturday, May 30, 2009

A lovely weekend

I am going to have a lovely weekend.  Today I am going to go for a walk in the park in the sun (if Matt ever wakes up after a night shift) and do karaoke at Tiger Tiger.  Tomorrow I am going to see my sister and my nephew.  And on Monday (which I'm counting as part of the weekend - after the bank holiday last weekend I'm starting to believe all weekends are three days long!) I'm off work as my best friend is back from Indonesia and we're spending the day in Manchester: shopping, buying books, drinking coffee.

I wish you all a lovely weekend too!

2 comments:

Fat Roland said...

Hurrah! I only have a one day weekend, and I spent it cutting a hedge in the sun. It was lovely. I'm now going to eat pizza. Double hurrah!

Sarah said...

Oh good, I'm glad your weekend was also lovely, short though it was.

Mine has been as lovely as I hoped so far!