Monday, May 11, 2009

New kid

I started my new job today.  And I survived!  I had a meeting to discuss what I need to do, which was useful.  I met my new team, who seem nice.  I made some lists of things to do and a list of people I need to see.  I went out for a leaving lunch with my old team.  I got my phone number transferred.  I regretted getting my old number transferred when I ended up getting numerous phone calls from and about old tenants.

So far, so good.

In other news, I had a small bump in my car on Thursday.  I was fine, it was less so.  Maybe I'm just really not destined to drive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really good to see you last night again. glad the jobs going ok so far. see you soon when I WILL REMEMBER THE BOOK.

1 i z said...

Hope new job continuing to go well and you and car recover from your misadventure.

Personally I've always thought that cars should have devices that trigger in such circumstance (like airbags) playing an audio clip of a motherly voice saying reassuring platitudes.

At the very least it might disguise the horrendous crunching noise...