Wednesday, August 10, 2005

24 (2)

So, you know the guy you thought was a background character? A supporting actor? Nice?

Turns out he's none of those things. He's not who you thought he was. And he's just killed someone.

And the FBI/CIA baddie? Not the one with the facial hair, the other one? Who you thought was a bad guy? Well, he might not be. Though obviously he could turn out to be bad again, later on.

And Jack? I think he's gone a bit mad...

I'm at work and the person I share an office with is on holiday. All the students are also on holiday so it's eerily quiet. It feels like half past five all day (for those of you who don't work in the public sector, here in the uni everyone goes home at five on the dot. Some of the academics don't even come in half the time. And they've all taken month-long holidays over the summer).

I am busy - I've got lots to do. But I get bored and lonely with no-one around to talk to. So I just keep checking my email and other people's blogs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not too much longer to go.

Only a few hrs left, keep on checking everyones blogs!

Sarah said...

Apparently I'm not allowed to blog about 24 any more in case someone spoils the ending.

Fair enough...

I'm trying to find some accommodation for some students who are arriving early for a compulsory week we're organising just before term begins. We don't want it to be very expensive. I can't find anywhere. It's a nightmare... I have a headache.