Thursday, August 18, 2005

I think I might die

Matt got some germs off a patient and was a bit ill earlier in the week. Now I have his germs and I'm off work. Thank you, man from Australia. Call an ambulance when you have a bad cold. Give me that infection.

I have a runny nose and a headache and I feel rubbish. Not properly deathbed ill (so the title's a bit unnecessary) but ill so I feel bored and don't want to do anything and complain a lot. I need to get better. It's greenbelt next weekend, my favourite weekend of the year, and I'm stewarding. And then work will be busy with all the new students and I'll be busy also being a new student.

Thank you for your sympathy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - my Aunt always said a whisky before bed would sort out a cold quickly. I'll make sure I bring some for you....

Sarah said...

Having 2 anonymouses (anonymice?) is confusing. And when it comes to whisky, this could be either of you. But I'm guessing creche?

Still feeling ill. In fact, feeling worse today. Matt's ill too so he's not going to work either. So we are, unusually, having 4 whole days together. However, we're both ill and feeling rubbish. Still, can't complain...

Sarah said...

3 anonymice. And thank you.

Anonymous said...

mice with no names...ahhh