Monday, June 26, 2006

four things I'd like to tell you

A good few days...

1. Cheesy dancing at Aqua. It's a bit of a dive but friendly. Added excitement when the night finished very suddenly at 1.30 due to a drugs raid.

2. A barbecue. The weather mostly held and lots of people came. I feel very special having so many people coming to celebrate my birthday.

3. Yesterday, my actual birthday, was a bit lame. I've developed an unpleasant cough/cold/sore throat/headache, so I was a bit too tired. I'm liking the feel of 27 so far though.

4. Results! I got 64% for the module I've done this term and 72% for the year-long module. So that makes my average something like 65%. Hopefully I should get a merit for the year and also about £500 back in tuition fees. And a sense of achievement - I think I've made the right decision in not doing any more studying, but now I also feel like a success.

Hurrah for me. cough cough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. a drugs raid... Did they find any?

Was Lev diving out of the back window?

1 i z said...

Happy Birthday Squeaks!

And yes Aqua is a complete dive...I've described it as the nightclb equivalent of a restuarent in need of the Gordon Ramsay treatment.

Hope the cough disappears asap so you can get back to celebrating.

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»