Thursday, July 13, 2006

Finding, doing, sorting

I found my mp3 player - it had slipped inside a pocket of my bag whch I don't ever use. And I decided I don't even want to graduate anyway. I saw some people watching graduation on a screen in the cafeteria and - I'd forgotten how boring it is. Maybe I'll just pick up my certificate and we can all meet in the pub for a drink to celebrate. So all the bad things from last week are not so bad.

Today I am doing many good things. I've tidied the lounge and kitchen and cleaned the bathroom. I'm packing up tetrapaks we've saved to post off to be recycled. I'm gearing up for moving house as well by making lists and returning things we've borrowed. If you lend me somehing, I promise you will always get it back. But possibly not until we move house...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you borrowed a huge stack of gold and jewels off me, so if you find any...i mean them...just pop them over here! :)

Sarah said...

Whereas if you lie about being lent things...

JoeyD said...

I'm glad you found your mp3 player. I've lost my usb key, and I wonder if it has slipped into an unexpected pocket in my bag. I agree with you re graduation. It is extremely dull. When you've done it once, there isn't much point doing it again. I dont' know if i'll bother going to mine.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»