Sunday, July 23, 2006

More Sore Paw

My foot is getting more sore but I'm geting more used to it being in plaster, so it's swings and roundabouts. I'm juggling paracetamol and ibuprofen - I think geting the swelling down on my ankle would help me a lot.

The interview went well, I think. I seemed to get on well with the interviewers, I answered all their questions, I told them about all my skills, and I don't think I could have done much better without a plaster cast. I should find out towards the middle to end of the week so I'll let you know when I do. I hope i get it - I really liked the people and the place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think going on swings and roundabouts is going to help!

Louise said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Juggling paracetemol and ibuprofen?

Flaming knives would be more impressive... but then I guess you've got a unique act going there.

Sarah said...

I've upgraded the paracetamol to co-codamol. It's pretty good. I do feel a little bit sick and my bain isn't functioning quite how I'd like. But the pain is gone... Well, mostly gone...