Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bored of...

I got bored of being spiderman.

In fact, I am bored of lots of things...

I am bored of being tired. I am exceptionally tired at the moment - stress over house-buying, lack of sleep, not enough vegetables.

I am also getting bored of house-buying now. It is just taking forever. However, I suspect we might suddenly have a conveyancing explosion and find ourselves living in a new house one day. It's just a case of waiting for lots of bits of paper from lots of people.

That's it really. Not too much excitement.

Apart from realising my best friend is leaving the country FOREVER (well, 3 years) in two weeks rather than the... um... few months it's been in my head for the past few months. I'm really pleased that she is going to do something really exciting that she wants to do. I just wish she was doing it in the same country as me. Sob sob.

Guess I'll get sued to it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd prefer you just become comfortable with the move, rather than doing something that could lead to someone seeking a court settlement.

Sarah said...

Not a real explosion, silly!

We have our reports back and they seem ok.

I, on the other hand, am not ok. I am lemsipping to remove the symptoms of a dodgy cold-illness, but I feel tired and fuzzy-headed.

Also, I am getting my hair cut today.